Disclosure for California Applicants
This Disclosure is for those who reside in the State of California acting as a job applicant (“you”) of Citi Trends, Inc. (“we”). This notice is provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq. (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same definitions when used in this Notice.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following categories of personal information, which means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual (“Personal Information”).
- Identifiers: For example, a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) and Characteristics of CA or Federal Protected Classifications: For example, a signature, Social Security number, telephone number, passport number, drug test results, driver’s license or state identification card number, race, age, gender, familial status, disability, or veteran status.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: For example, eligibility to work in the US, compensation, evaluations, performance reviews, personnel files and current and past job history.
- Education Information: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an education institution or party acting on its behalf, for example, non-public information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity in relation to an educational institution either directly or indirectly through linkages with other information.
Each of the foregoing categories of Personal Information we collect will be used by us for the following purposes:
- To assess you as an applicant
- For our internal operation purposes
- Debugging to identify and repair errors
- To comply with governmental requirements for companies to maintain and provide certain records
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information for any undisclosed purpose without providing you notice.
Please note that Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated individual information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like, (1) health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (CalFIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
If you have any questions about these disclosures, or the ways in which Citi Trends, Inc. collects and uses your information, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Citi Trends, Inc.
Mailing Address: 104 Coleman Boulevard, Savannah, GA 31408, Attn: Privacy
Toll-Free Phone Number: 844.968.1067